- The minimum age for entry into the training programme is 18.
- You are required to work from an agency with a job description based on how they expect you to be involved over the year.
- You are willing to participate in a course with a Christian focus.
- We require all applicants to give permission to have their police record checked by Praxis. A criminal record does not automatically mean that your application will be turned down.
- On the application form, you will also be asked to supply us with the contact details of a person from your proposed agency, and one other reference person, with whom we can discuss your suitability for working with young people, and your ability to handle the academic requirements for the course.